Let’s get a few things straight:
(1) There is no evidence that one ballot box was hacked by Russians.
(2) Any “hacking” by the Russians involved e-mail servers and accounts of people connected to the DNC.
(3) The primary leaker of the damaging information, Julian Assange, insists that the Russians were not the source of his leaks.
(4) Our intelligence community has provided no hard evidence for their conclusion that the leaked information was the result of Russian hacking.
(5) Hillary’s defeat was due to one person: Hillary Clinton herself. She is woefully corrupt and uninspiring. As a Senator, she was a follower and not a leader. As a SecState, she was a disaster. Her legacy is Benghazi, ISIS, and the Muslim Brotherhood. She is a liar and a crook who should be in jail. But the feministas needed her to keep stacking the court system with abortophiles. And in utero infanticide is their sacrament.
As for the alleged hacking by the Russians, it’s a total smokescreen.
Let’s say I hack into your personal network and find videos, on your computer, showing you having sex with children. Let’s say that, upon discovering such a horrible thing, I stupidly decide not to kill you but rather to report your sorry [posterior] to the FBI and other relevant law enforcement agencies.
Does my hacking of your network take away from your underlying guilt? Not by a long shot.
I would be potentially on the hook for breaking a number of laws by hacking into you network, but you’re still a child rapist and you will be going to jail without passing GO or collecting $200.
If the allegations are correct, then that, in a nutshell, is the relationship between Hillary Clinton and the DNC, and the Russians.
The issue isn’t what the Russians did or didn’t do; the reality is that Hillary and the DNC were caught lying and cheating and seeking to tamper with the election.
Hillary and the DNC were caught stealing the primary election from Bernie Sanders.
Hillary and the DNC were caught speaking their true feelings about Hispanic voters (they called Hispanic voters “taco bowls”).
Donna Brazile was caught feeding the debate questions to Hillary’s camp.
Hillary was caught telling Goldman Sachs executives her strategy of saying one thing in private while lobbying another way in public.
The Russians are certainly a nefarious lot, although their offenses–if allegations are true–are no different from those of our own CIA.
After all, it’s not like we have never run disinformation campaigns designed to influence elections in other countries. (Ukraine? Israel? Nicaragua?) It’s not like we’ve never lobbied other countries regarding issues the outcomes in which we have a vested interest. (Brexit anyone?)
And, ahem…it’s not like Hillary herself didn’t allow the flow of foreign wealth to influence her policies…