Been busier than a one-legged man in a butt-kicking contest. Ergo, posts have been fairly brief and rare lately.
(1) Married life is going well. MrsLarijani is adjusting well to Recon and Sneaky. Not to mention her hubby.
(2) She is enjoying the heck out of Tom Clancy’s Without Remorse. I figured she’d like that one.
(3) I’m reading Anna Karenina by Tolstoy. I might be writing a whole blog post about that one.
(4) I’m not working out nearly as much as I did before getting married, but still getting plenty of time on the Nordic Track, and the recumbent exercise bike. Also have a pullup bar/dip chair combo that allows me to get my strength work done.
(5) That was an impressive showing by the Colts tonight.
(6) The University of Kentucky basketball team is quite impressive under first-year coach John Calipari.
(7) Proverbs is the most under-appreciated book in the Bible. I make it a point to read it through every January. MrsLarijani and I also did this during the summer, and are repeating now.
(8) The Old Testament is also very under-appreciated. I knew this already, but–every time I charge through the OT, I gain a greater appreciation for that fact.
(9) MrsLarijani is a gift from God. I don’t just say that because she is hovering over my shoulder right now.
(10) MrsLarijani has successfully commandeered the kitchen.